EACH BOX CONTAINS: ¼ LAMB. 1,600 KG Approx.
Vacuum cooked at 80ºC temperature for 8 hours.
The photograph corresponds to a presentation proposal.
Ingredients: a quarter of milk lamb, garlic, white wine, olive oil, salt and pepper.
The dish you are going to taste is made with Latxa sheep’s milk lamb with no more than 45 days in which it was fed only its mother’s milk. The Rexo sheep are fed on extensive grazing on the farm’s own property.
All this gives the lambs a special taste and texture.
The dish was prepared in the kitchens of Aixiña Ourense in low-temperature cooking: roasted in a food bag in an oven at 80º for 8 hours with no other seasoning than olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
Lamb from O Rexo provides important essential nutrients for a healthy diet: it is a good source of protein, contains high levels of selenium, vitamin B12 and vitamin B3. This type of meat is part of our culture and tradition.
It has always been a protagonist in the lunches of the most important dates and today O Rexo puts it on your table.
1. Preheat the oven to 250 / 270 °C. Heat up and down
2. Collect the sauce from the bag, later it will be used as broth.
3. Place the lamb in a pot or container that can withstand the heat well and put the lamb in the oven 10
minutes on each side, until evenly golden.
4. Pour the sauce over the lamb every few minutes.
5. Once the 20 minutes have passed and the desired browning has been achieved, remove the lamb from the oven.
6. Serve the roast lamb and the sauce.
As a side dish for our roast lamb we recommend baked potatoes with spices or a simple fresh green salad.